Hunter’s Hope Equipment and Supply Exchange program has been designed to help fulfill the equipment and supply needs of Leukodystrophy children as well as help families place equipment and supplies that they are no longer using. Hunter’s Hope will cover the shipping cost (48 contiguous states) to place the equipment with the family in need.
If you would like to make a request, click here.
If you would like to donate an item, click here.
Items looking for a home
- 2 Kid Karts
- Stander (48″-66″ inches, up to 200 lbs)
- Zippie Iris Pediatric Tilt in Space Wheelchair
- Cough Assist Machine with 2 different vests and accessories
- Secure II Stryker Electronic Hospital Bed (Shipping exceptions for this item may be applied, depending on location)
- Stander (Pediatric)
- Special Tomato chair
- XS or S Firefly Upsee Mobility Harness
- Portable Postural Support Seat
- Portable Aspiration Machine
- Portable Mechanical Ventilator
If you have questions, please contact us here.