Hunter’s Hope Equipment and Supply Exchange program has been designed to help fulfill the equipment and supply needs of Leukodystrophy children as well as help families place equipment and supplies that they are no longer using. Hunter’s Hope will cover the shipping cost (48 contiguous states) to place the equipment with the family in need.
Items looking for a home
- Rifton Pediatric Mobile Stander (max weight: 50 lbs)
- Stander (48″-66″ inches, up to 200 lbs)
- Zippie Iris Pediatric Tilt in Space Wheelchair
- NXT generation wheelchair with detachable trays
- Stander (Pediatric)
- Special Tomato chair
- XS or S Firefly Upsee Mobility Harness
- Portable Postural Support Seat
- Portable Aspiration Machine
- Portable Mechanical Ventilator
If you have questions, please contact us here.