- Southwest Airlines: Medical Transportation Grant Program
- Air Charity Network: Air Charity Network is a charitable organization that provides access for people in need who are seeking free air transportation to specialized health care facilities or distant destinations due to family, community, or national crises.
- Miracle Flights: Miracle Flights provides children and their families free flights to distant, specialized care and valuable second opinions.
- Believe in Tomorrow Children’s Foundation: Free accommodations when you are traveling from afar to Baltimore, Maryland – Johns Hopkins Children’s Center.
- Air Care Alliance: Free air transportation to medical treatment for people with a financial need is provided by many volunteer pilot organizations. You can easily find a public benefit flying group near you!
- Patient Airlift Services: Patient AirLift Services (PALS) arranges free air transportation for individuals requiring medical diagnosis, treatment or follow-up, for compassionate assistance.
- Angel Flight: Free air transportation for any charitable, medically related need.
- Mercy Medical Angels: Mercy Medical Angels provides FREE transportation nationwide to and from medical care on the ground with gas cards, bus and train tickets, and in the air through commercial airlines and volunteer pilots.
- Children’s Flight of Hope: Providing air transportation for young patients and their families grants access to specialized medical care that might otherwise be out of reach, which in turn encourages faster and safer recoveries.
- LifeLine Pilots: LifeLine Pilots facilitates FREE transportation
for such medical needs as ongoing medical
treatments, diagnosis, and follow-up care.
- Corporate Angel Network: Arranges free travel on corporate jets for cancer patients, bone marrow donors, and bone marrow recipients. Call 914-328-1313 within three weeks of your appointment at a cancer treatment center.
- Footprints In The Sky: Footprints in the Sky is a Denver-based 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation dedicated to providing free flights for patients to medical facilities throughout the United States using mainly donated charter and corporate jets. Those who seek our help are typically in need of routine, critical or life-saving care and cannot use commercial airline service or other means of transportation because of financial constraints and medical issues.